If you have any comments or questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As used in this policy, “Personal Information” means information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, information about activities directly linked to a person, such as that person’s location or financial information. You are not required by law to provide us with any such information, but if you do not provide us with such information you may not be able to use some or all of the Services.
- Information We Collect. When you sign up for or use our membership services, gatherologie collects your name, your telephone number, your email address, and information about your activities and interest. We call this information “Personal Information” because it can, either alone or in conjunction with other information, be used to identify you.
In addition, when you use our Services, certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer, mobile device, operating system, IP address, including your location. We call this “Site Visit Information.”
We also collect certain de-identified information, such as your browsing history on the Site, descriptions of the Spaces or Service you wish to provide or to book, and any information regarding your interactions with any Users through the Services.
We display the information that you wish to share publicly (including photographs and descriptions of Spaces and/or Services and including any personal description that you provide).
Finally, we reserve the right to use the information you share with us in a de-identified and aggregated form to improve the quality of our Services, and to better understand our customer base. We may also share de-identified and anonymous information with our Partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
- When you visit our Site, we automatically collect the name of the website you visited from (called the “referring page”) and the name of the website you chose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), and information about other websites you have recently visited. This information is used to improve our website, and it cannot be used to personally identify you. gatherologie does not honor the “Do Not Track” settings available on most browsers. When our website detects the Do Not Track signal from your browser, it will still collect referring and exit page information and other information when you visit our website.
- How we Protect Information. We implement generally accepted industry standards to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you enter, submit, or access your Personal Information and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will delete any information provided to us by a user upon the receipt of a written (including via email) request by such user. We cannot restore information once it has been deleted.
- When you share feedback about Listers, Planners, Spaces, Services, or other topics on the Services, please remember that any information disclosed in this Space or Service may be automatically made public, and gatherologie does not treat this posted information as Personal Information
- Third Party Sites. Portions of the Service may contain links to third party websites. The Services may also provide you with links to access the sites of third party vendors or retailers. We have no control over third-party sites or services, and all use of third-party sites or services is at your own risk. gatherologie cannot accept responsibility for the privacy policies of any such third party sites. gatherologie is not responsible for content available by means of such third party sites. gatherologie does not endorse any products offered by third parties and we urge our users to exercise caution in using third-party services.
- gatherologie may send you marketing and other electronic communications if you opt-in to receive such communications by registering on our Services. You may unsubscribe from these messages at any time. However, please note that we reserve the right to send you service related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your account or to your transactions on our Services, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them unless you cancel your account.
- gatherologie does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately by emailing use at email@example.com
- Updating, Reviewing or Correcting Information. You may update, review or correct your gatherologie profile information at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, please contact us at email@example.com. Although we will remove your data from our active systems, we may retain your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Transfer of Your Information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Services, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and to not use it. In providing the Services, we may share you information with subcontractors and other partners that are located in countries other than the United States. All our subcontractors and other partners will be subject to contractual obligations limiting their use of your Personal Information. All our subcontractors will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations. Nevertheless, some countries may have levels of protection of personal and other information which are not as high as in your country of residence or business.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or behavior of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal behavior and thereby we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for analytics, trends study, or other uses.
We may transfer our databases containing information if we sell our business or part of it. We may share Personal Information with our corporate affiliates or disclose it as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition. By providing such information, you expressly consent to such transfer and use, including transfers outside of the jurisdiction in which the information was provided.