insurance - a word that has forever been ingrained in every adult's brain. It’s one of the those “adult things” that makes you wish you weren’t an adult. Car, home, pet, cell phone and now wedding insurance? Before you start twisting and tangling your hair in distress, take a deep breath, because we're going to give you all the information you need to give you peace of mind.
3 things to know about wedding insurance:
wedding insurance doesn’t cost as much you’d think. Most plans that cover $1,000,000 only cost about $200. Considering that you may spend more on your wedding than you do on a car, it makes sense to spend a couple hundred dollars to cover one of the most special days of your life.
wedding insurance covers a variety of things from vendor mishaps to wedding rings
if you dread making phone calls like we do, don’t worry! Most of the time, you can apply, pay, download, and print your policy online within minutes.
- user experience is a little more complicated
- took about a minute to get a quote
- $1,000,000 wedding liability insurance starting at $125
- has more individualized options
- took about 5 seconds to get an initial quote
- more affordable than other options
- $1,000,000 wedding liability insurance is only $99 for 100 guests
- Form to apply has several parts with fill-in questions