1. We love brainstorming our ideas on brown butcher paper.
2. We believe in simplicity, authenticity, kindness, and tenacity (#girlboss).
3. We're already dreaming up the design plans for our future office (hello, brick walls and warm, natural light).
4. We love discovering hidden gems. There are so many wonderful spaces and services that deserve to be celebrated.
5. We're human! We love cookie butter and rosé, take too many coffee breaks, and get sidetracked by trips to the beach.
I was offered an opportunity to be an event wedding planner while in college. I fell in love with it, and by the time I graduated, I set three personal goals for my future:
Rebelliously change the event and wedding industry
Become a bad a*# entrepreneur
secretly use gatherologie to find a sweet + simple backyard to marry my best friend in.
gatherologie was created in September of 2016 with three company goals in mind: streamline the event-planning process, help people stay within their means, and create unforgettable gatherings. It was a huge leap to start a company, but it has opened such a fulfilling chapter in my life. I'm so grateful for all of the incredible people I've met along the way. It's their kindness, patience, and encouragement that has helped gatherologie blossom into what it is today. Every day we create, experiment, stumble, and thrive. We would love for you to follow us as we chase (and sometimes trip) after our dreams.